What's up guys! I'm Justin Boyd and I'm your fellow 7th period classmate. Now I'm going to tell you about myself. Well first I'm a sophomore at the age of 15. I enjoy playing sports, specifically basketball, I enjoy take pictures of things, I love sleeping hours in a day and I can't go through out the day without listening to any music. Music to me just calms me down and allows me to zone anything out to focus.
For school I love learning about history but as far as my other classes go I don't have problem with any of them. I really think that all subjects are interesting only if they are taught to be interesting.
As far as other hobbies, I like to gather some of my old friends I use to play baseball with and some other people to play a small 7 inning game even though I don't play it anymore. I also go downtown when I have the chance with my dad to take pictures around the city of anything that catches my eye. I'm a big Blackhawks fan when the season comes around. I enjoy watching college sports more than anything. I'm a big Duke fan for basketball and I like Ohio state for football. So really as you can tell I love sports :).
This is now my second year at Whitney Young and I ended my sophomore year as a City champion for the junior varsity division then moved up to varsity and lost in the third round of the State playoffs. I looking forward for a great year this year and to be able to change my ways as for as being a student athlete.
Thanks for reading my post!
-Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment