I found the Fridge story to be very odd.
The first is great I can connect , overall great ideas.
WOW William!
Oh. wow really now.
I fell the same on the second to last one. Good work.
The first one is very...... unique. I would like to know your thought process while writing this.
haha at the first one. I low key don't get it but I do a little bit.
The first one is very direct and interesting, made me laugh.
I found the Fridge story to be very odd.
ReplyDeleteI found the Fridge story to be very odd.
ReplyDeleteThe first is great I can connect , overall great ideas.
ReplyDeleteWOW William!
DeleteOh. wow really now.
DeleteI fell the same on the second to last one. Good work.
ReplyDeleteThe first one is very...... unique. I would like to know your thought process while writing this.
ReplyDeletehaha at the first one. I low key don't get it but I do a little bit.
ReplyDeleteThe first one is very direct and interesting, made me laugh.
ReplyDelete